These stories are creative works that were written through inspiration. All of them are fictions but are true representation of what is happening in today’s typical African society. You are permitted to publish these stories however you like but acknowledge the blog. Enjoy the stories…

Monday, October 13, 2008

Story Of My Second Experience


I will start by narrating my second sex experience. Sometime in October, 2006 when I just finished my NYSC at the age of 23 and moved to Lagos to settle. I met this very pretty daughter of my landlord, Lola. Lola was a third year student of UNILAG who schools from home. We began to chat on neutral basis. Shortly, I noticed she was begining to fall in love with me so I tried everything I could to avoid her in order to
retain my accomodation which you know is very precious in Lagos.

One pretty morning, I was about to go for my final interview for a bank job. As I stepped out of my flat which I was Sharing with my friend, I met this bliss coming towards my flat. "How is your morning" I asked. "Fine", she replied. Then she requested that I should help her check her laptop which has refused to boot.

As a graduate of Computer Engineering with experience in softwares installation and hardware repairs, I decided to spare 5 minutes for her. We stepped into her father's flat and I began to examine her laptop.

Next, she disappeared and surfaced after a few minutes. "Jesus" I screamed loud in my mind as I saw this angel stepping towards me in a scanty cloth exposing her hot and beautiful body. she is in deed well built to resist. What a temptation on my interview day. My heart began to beat at a fast rate as she got close and placed her hands on me.

"Please I have an interview to attend in the next 2 hours. Sorry I should be on my way", I explained with my entire body getting hot and my manhood about to burst my trousers. "It wouldn't take too long and you can go wherever you want to go". she replied and pushed me flat on the seat.

I must confess that it was getting to 3 year since I had sex last and sincerely, it was getting strange to me because I have for long concerntrated on developing my skills in ICT in order to enrich myself in no distant time. Relationship and sex was secondary and was ideal only when I am satisfied with my poersonal acheivements in life.

Today was different. Lola unzipped my trousers and pulled out my manhood. she gave me "blow job" till I forgot my policies. I stripped her naked and squeezed her breast. We went on and on romancing and finally made sweet love.

Three good hours I was trapped making love to Lola forgetting my final Bank interview. when I realised myself, it was already 30 minutes late. I shouted, "damm, I have screwed up a life oppurtunity". I got up furiously and dressed to leave. As I rushed out of the house, my landlord and his wife arrived and caught me.

"Ole!!!" they screamed and rushed towards me. Before I could open my mouth to talk, they had already started beating me. Lola rushed out pleading on my behave. Her explanation meant nothing because I knew I had lost everything, my job, house and prestige. I felt stupid and fustrated.

Well, this is just a summary of the whole story. Today I am happily married to the same Lola, my ex-landlords daughter. Guys be careful with woman and pursue your dreams in life. if not, yours may be worse than mine.
John C. A, Lagos

No comments: